[Mailman-Users] Problem taken care of & an explanation of sorts

glennette at premiumwebdesign.com glennette at premiumwebdesign.com
Thu Apr 12 19:32:57 CEST 2001

The problem has been taken care of finally.  Thanks for the information.

Also, this is the first list of this nature that I have been on so I did not
know I should leave off my signature and like I said, I did ask about the
rules.  I knew that blatant advertising would be inappropriate but every
other list I am on allows a signature.  Personally I wish everyone would use
one so I can see your sites and possibly do business with someone who has
helped me but I will follow this unspoken rule in the future. I do wish that
I had been politely informed but life goes on. I know as do all my clients
that I provide top notch support (OK maybe not for mailman but for
everything else) and that's what matters.  :o)

Mailman is one of the many features provided to my clients but none of them
are using it.  I am still learning it myself so simple things like the who
command are very helpful to those of us on the list who are new to mailman.

Have a great day!!!

Glennette