[Mailman-Users] Sendmail setup problem

Jesse Kornblum jessek at speakeasy.org
Fri Apr 13 19:52:00 CEST 2001

Dennis wrote:

> I ran newaliases and restarted Sendmail.  What am I missing?

If you have a later version of Sendmail, you also need to link the mailman
wrapper program into the Sendmail allowed executable directory. (See
README.Sendmail, included in the distribution for more details.) On most
systems the command you need to run is something much like:

$ ln -s /home/mailman/mail/wrapper /etc/smrsh/wrapper

--
- Jesse

  People protest against fur instead of leather because
  it's safer to dump paint on rich women than bikers.