[Mailman-Users] MailMan List

Joey Moses joeymoses1 at home.com
Sat Apr 14 03:01:37 CEST 2001

I'll try it again sorry!

I have a list at he following http://www.acool1.com          then select click me on the left side of the page. If I was to Put a subscriber list box on another site for guests to add to this list where would I direct their email and password information.  I have setup a box called insert e-mail address and underneath have put a password and password confirm bos. I just need to know what to put in form field where it would act just like the list . I mean when they it go it goes to my list with email address and passsword and waits for me to approve or other at the same sends a email out just like the form does now, Hope this make sense,

Joey Moses

by the way list is named list at acool1.com