[Mailman-Users] moving archives?

Thomas Keller tkeller at bbn.com
Tue Apr 17 14:28:25 CEST 2001

Good Morning,
   My company just went through a merger and we are losing all of our
computers and purchasing new ones.  I have an older version mailman that I
am using currently and have
just loaded the newest version of mailman on one of the five computers we
are not losing.
   My question is, Would I be able to move the old archives to the new
computer and be able to access the archives?  I only have a test list
currently on the new machine.  I know the long way around is to create my
own index pages for each archive but that would be a very extensive
undertaking.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,
Tom Keller