[Mailman-Users] Removing List-* headers?

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 15:53:57 CEST 2001

cburch at madison.k12.wi.us said:
> Anyway, I own a private list and my provider just switched to Mailman
> (yay)  but my users hate all those List-* headers. Is there a way to
> remove or  suppress them? Or am I repeating the Wish List item I think
> I saw but  repressed...

Short answer: no

Long answer:
	1. Edit the source
	2. Strip them in your MTA

They are not going to be removed or made optional within the Mailman
distribution.  If  people are seeing those headers directly then their
MUAs are broken or misconfigured, and it is the MUAs that need fixing.

	Nigel.