[Mailman-Users] How to unsubscribe users in a group?

David Ball dball at wcom.ca
Sun Apr 22 17:12:04 CEST 2001

	Hi Susan.  If you're the list administrator, you should be able to
enter the administrative interface
(http://some.url.com/mailman/admin/listname), select the Membership
Management, then just remove the checkmark from any users wishing to be
unsubscribed.  That same page allows you to mass subscribe multiple users.
	If you're not the list admin, they should be able to send email to
listname-request at domain.com and include the following in the body for
multiple unsubscribes (though I have yet to try it)...

unsubscribe password-here emailaddress1
unsubscribe password-here emailaddress2
etc...

	The admin interface is much easier, of course.  :)  For more
commands, I'd recommend them sending email to listname-request at domain.com
and simply put the word   help    in the body.
	Hope that helps