[Mailman-Users] Statistics?

Fil fil at rezo.net
Mon Apr 23 17:56:39 CEST 2001

@ Kimberly Sargen (ksargen at trianinvestments.com) :
> Does anyone know of any add on software, or scripting you can run with
> Mailman that will give you statistics on the mailing lists, ie. number of

I have made a script for backup and maintenance that I run once a day as a
cronjob, and that outputs the numer of subscribers of each list, the new
subscribers and the removed addresses, plus any change in the config file.
Furthermore the script makes a backup of the config if it has changed, a
backup of the subscribers list in any case, and cleverly (?) suppresses old
backups (keeping a monthly one, not daily).

Here's the script, no guarantee whatsoever.