[Mailman-Users] hard-resetting list admin passwords?

Philippe Rodriguez Philippe_Rodriguez at grenoble.hp.com
Wed Apr 25 09:06:19 CEST 2001

You can force the admin password again by using the $prefix/bin/mmsitepass
 command.

----
# ./mmsitepass --help
Set the site password, prompting from the terminal.

The site password can be used in most if not all places that the list
administrator's password can be used, which in turn can be used in most
places
that a list users password can be used.

Usage: ./mmsitepass [options] [password]

    -h/--help
        Print this help message and exit.

If password is not given on the command line, it will be prompted for.
----

Phil.