[Mailman-Users] The best way to search through the archives.

Panagiotis Malakoudis pmal at space.gr
Thu Apr 26 06:20:25 CEST 2001

I need some advice.

What do you think is the best way to search through the archives?
I see a lot of people using htdig but if you want to secure the archives

and use many mailing lists then the additional administration weight is
big.
A colleague of mine suggested that we add to all the mailing lists an
imap account as a member and then use third party web based software to
searchg through each mailbox. That sounds quite nice and you same all
the time and space that htdig uses to create the wordlist files. On the
other hand htdig should be faster.

Any suggestions?

--
Panagiotis Malakoudis - Systems Administrator
Technical Division