[Mailman-Users] problems with postfix mailman and suse linux

Yogesh Bhanu yogesh at janus.gsf.de
Thu Apr 26 15:21:05 CEST 2001

Hi all,
	I have a peculiar problem I have setup suse 7.1 box to
be our mailing list server I am using postfix to send and recieve mail.

Now Iam  able to send mails from the list but when I try replying
It doesnot work looks like the mail goes into a bit bucket any pointers
but when I try sending the mail to users on this server it works .

I have checked  the crontab entries and tehey are all made.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ..

I 'm pretty new to mailman.

Regards
yogesh