[Mailman-Users] Dumping emails based on subject rather than holding them?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 28 21:15:24 CEST 2001

I host a list (sunmanagers) where direct replies to the list are
not permitted - only initial question posts, and then summary
posts with answers.  So, every 3-4 days, even though reply-to
is set to the original poster, I have to go in and delete 20-30
Re: messages through the admin interface.

Is there a way to have Mailman just *dump* these, instead of holding
them for review?  Would make life a lot simpler...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net