[Mailman-Users] error, message

Ivy Wang wangmier at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:02:20 CEST 2001

I setup a maiman list. But when I try to send message to it, I got:

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<testinglist at abc.com>: Command died with status 2:
    "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post testinglist". Command output: Failure
    exec script. WANTED gid 556, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take 99?)

when I reconfigure it with-mail-gid=556, it will tell me :

<testinglist at abc.com>: Command died with status 2:
    "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post testinglist". Command output: Failure
    exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 556.  (Reconfigure to take 556?)

I'm really confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

NEWUSER