[Mailman-Users] monthly reminders

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Wed Aug 1 23:12:35 CEST 2001

When I was running mailman 1.x (debian) I had users who complained about
getting two reminders so I commented out the line in root's crontab,
leaving the one in /etc/cron.monthly/mailman.

Late last June I upgraded to the debian testing version of mailman and
now I'm not getting any reminders sent out at all.

What do I need to change now?

BTW, is this in someway related to all the syslog entries like the
following? Is it possible (wise) to stop them?

Aug  1 17:10:01 tc /USR/SBIN/CRON[12444]: (list) CMD ([ -x \
/usr/bin/python -a -f /usr/lib/mailman/cron/qrunner ] && \
/usr/bin/python /usr/lib/mailman/cron/qrunner)

--
When under the pretext of fraternity, the legal code imposes
mutual sacrifices on the citizens, human nature is not thereby