[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1a2 error with senddigest

Greg Ward gward at mems-exchange.org
Thu Aug 2 19:58:41 CEST 2001

On 01 August 2001, Jonny Hackett said:
> Anyone know what causes this error?
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 25, in ?
>     from Mailman import MailList
>   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 34, in ?
>     from mimelib.address import getaddresses
> ImportError: No module named mimelib.address

Yeah, there's no such module as mimelib.address in your Python
interpreter's search path.  I've never heard of a Python module (or
package) called mimelib -- it's not in my local 1.5.2, 2.1, or 2.2a1
installations.

Also, I don't see that line of code in the Mailman 2.0.6 source I just
downloaded.  What version of Mailman are you using?

        Greg
Greg Ward - software developer                gward at mems-exchange.org