[Mailman-Users] Mailman sending duplicate msgs

Frank Goossens fgoossens at reference.be
Tue Aug 7 22:02:11 CEST 2001

evening rene;
have you configured mailman to use sendmail.py or smtpdirect.py? we have had
duplicate msgs as well when using sendmail.py on a mailing list with +7000
subscribers..? tests seem to show that that problem does not occur when
using smtpdirect.py (this still has to be confirmed by futher testing and
ultimately by the real newsletter going out again though)..

frank