[Mailman-Users] Explanation for unsubscribe problems? (fwd)

Bradford Shaw listmgr at perilpoint.com
Wed Aug 8 18:42:25 CEST 2001

This is a big problem for us as well. We are contemplating disabling the
headers to avoid this. Personally I would like to see an option for the
listadmin to set the list to 'password required' or 'no password required'.
This would ideally be on a list-by-list basis, not an option that is set to
control all of the lists on a server.

On a similar subject, I would also like to see a setting to include the
recipient's subscribed email address to be used in the message footer.
Sometimes people just forget what email address they are subscribed to.

Best wishes,