[Mailman-Users] mailman & exim

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Fri Aug 17 22:42:31 CEST 2001

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 04:21:37PM -0400, Dean Arpajian wrote:
> ok... I have only the following (mailman specific) in /etc/aliases:
>
> mailman: postmaster
> mailman-owner: mailman
> mailman-request: mailman
> mailman-admin: mailman

You also need to cut-and-paste the list of aliases given to you by
newlist into your alias file.

> and the directors and transports are in exim.conf

Did you remember to add

user = list

to your aliasfile driver(s)?

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox