[Mailman-Users] Welcome to the "Mailman-Users" mailing list (fwd)

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Fri Aug 17 22:47:32 CEST 2001

Or, slightly more completely: mmsitepass lets you set the "site"
password, which is the "master password to all lists"; then you
can get into the list admin page and change the list password
to whatever you like, using the site password to log in.