[Mailman-Users] MailMan/VirtualHosts/Postfix

Jeff Baldwin jeff_baldwin at unc.edu
Sat Aug 25 00:53:24 CEST 2001

Wow!!  What a great reply.  I don't understand how question 3 would be
answered in the admin interface though?  When I post to the list...
shouldn't a message automatically be sent to all subscribers?  Currently if
subscribers post to the list.. the message never appears.. could you give
me a little more guidance on this question?

But most importantly "Thank You" for the great answer... I think thats got
to be one of the most detailed answers I've ever received off of a list..
it was great..

Thanks

Jeff

--On Friday, August 24, 2001 3:48 PM -0700 Ryan Creasey <ryan at p11.com>