[Mailman-Users] bug?

Ivy Wang ivy at theiceberg.com
Tue Aug 28 17:07:57 CEST 2001

When I go to our mailman admin page, and click "Tend to pending administrative requests", I get:
Bug in Mailman version 2.0.4

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

I checked error log file, and it has a lot of :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 92, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 43, in main
    count = mlist.NumRequestsPending()
  File "../Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 96, in NumRequestsPending
  File "../Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 69, in __opendb
EOFError: EOF read where object expected

Anybody here has the same problem with me? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ivy