[Mailman-Users] Mailman with Sendmail

Huy K Dung hdung at lending4all.com
Thu Aug 30 01:06:49 CEST 2001

Hi,

I followed the INSTALL and README.SENDMAIL instructions to install Mailman
2.0.6 on my Redhat 7.0. I have python version 1.5.2 release 27 and sendmail
8.11.0 release 8.

Everything seems to be okie. I can create a new list and the server sends me
information to access the list as well as the administration. I can subcribe
to it and the server sends back a confirmation request e-mail. However, when
I reply to the confirmation e-mail, nothing happens. It seems like the
server doesn't get the confirmation e-mail, but there is no delivery error
e-mail sent back. I also looks at the logs/subcribe file, I can see all of
the e-mail subcribed are still pending. Please help!!! I exhaust all my
resources and ideas but still can't make it work.

Huy K Dung
Lending4All, Inc.
hdung at lending4all.com
Work: (603) 635-9622