[Mailman-Users] how to mantain umbrella list

A.Balmashnov a.balmashnov at tue.nl
Fri Aug 31 16:06:43 CEST 2001

Hello all,

Problem: I have two groups of peoples sibscribed to two different mail
lists (each mail list for users posts only). Let say it is L1 and L2.

I would like to build a common list L consisting of lists L1 and L2
and, probably, some amount of other subscribers. I heard about the
umbrella-lists, but I can not configure my new list in propper way.

What I want from the new list L:

1. Only peoples from the lists L1, L2 and list L itself can post
messages to this list.

2. There is no need for administrator to confirm postings from members to
either list L, L1 or L2 (now I have problems with delivering mail
posted to list L to other lists, because of "Reason:  Message has
implicit destination")

Is it possible to configure all this lists in such a way?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 A.Balmashnov                          mailto:a.balmashnov at tue.nl