[Mailman-Users] Bad dating of cron mailings?

J B Bell cipher at eschatek.com
Sun Dec 2 02:07:21 CET 2001

Mailman is suffering some brain damage all of a sudden.  I've not
changed my version of Python nor anything like that, though I have
fiddled with my kernel in ways that presumably should not affect this.
Other cron-inspired mailings are getting through with a normal date.

All my Mailman automated mailings are coming up with the date 12/31/69.
  Any ideas what this weirdness is?  A look through the archives doesn't
turn anything up.

I'm using Mailman 2.0.5 on FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE, with Python 2.1.1.

--JB