[Mailman-Users] Read-only (closed) mailinglist

RentOne.nl (K.A. Pronk) kpronk at rentone.nl
Thu Dec 6 01:08:53 CET 2001

Is there a way to make a *closed* mailinglist with mailman?

When I set my emailaddress in "posters";
set "Restrict posting privilege to list members? (member_posting_only)" to NO and
set "Must posts be approved by an administrator?" to NO,

I don't get anymore messages from members, having posted to the list and awaiting approval, but those messages are still there (waiting for approval, or rejection). Is there a way to make mailman auto-reject all messages to the list (when sent from other emailadresses than listed in "posters")?

Please help me out here...

Regards,

Kevin Pronk