[Mailman-Users] List restoration help needed ASAP

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Dec 12 20:56:28 CET 2001

restore the Mailman home directory from backup.  If your install is
identical then that will get you most of the way there.  The key things to
watch out for is the gid that the Mail server runs as, and the gid that your
Web-server (or cgi scripts) run as.  Next step is to add the CGI info into
your webserver's config file so that it knows how to find mailman's cgi
scripts.