[Mailman-Users] mailman + courier

Jonas Meurer jmeurer at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 00:46:07 CET 2001

Hello,

Has anyone mailman running with courier as mailserver?
On the server where I have to install mailman courier is used as mailserver.
Are there any problems, or can I use it without troubles.
I've installed mailman without troubles, and the webinterface works
well. I also was able to make a new list, and I got a mail that I
have a new list. And I was able to subscribe myself over the admins-
webinterface. But I'm not able to send mail to the list. But I don't really
know if the problem is at courier, dns or mailman.

Has anyone mailman running with courier?

Thanks
  Jonas

--
Error in operating: add beer!