[Mailman-Users] mail bounces while trying to post

Vijay Kamath viju123 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 10:59:14 CET 2001

Hi All,

I have just installed mailman and the installation went smoothly. I also did all the post installation steps i.e creating the crontab entries and editing the aliases file. I also ran the newaliases program manaully. I created a test list and tried to post a message but the message bounced back with the error message from the list server stating that the recipient does not exist. Please can someone help me how to figure this out.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay.

I will live forever, or die trying.

 "When the world has no fences, who the hell needs Gates !!! "

"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then
 Linux is Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost and
 all the music is free." -- Brendan Bradley