[Mailman-Users] Capacity-size of mailing lists

Kevin Phillips admin at upbeats.com
Fri Dec 21 00:12:03 CET 2001

I just got off the phone with the former marketing consultant for
Cybergold/My Points and who designed some of the marketing for AOL,
Netscape, McAfee, and on.
He said the Cybergold opt-in list (people actually subscribed) was 10
million which they sent out every month. We just did a test run of
50,000 and the server came to a grinding halt. ooops!
I'm going to get in touch with the technology manager who handles the
Cybergold mailings and find out how they do it.
Kevin (the new-guy)