[Mailman-Users] OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted

Barbara Johansen barbara at sprog.auc.dk
Mon Feb 5 09:05:20 CET 2001

Thank you both for answering.

Of cause, I did check permissions after completing the installation. And
I did it igen right now: No problems found.

I also read about openwall in INSTALL.LINUX
But as far as I know we dont have a secure_linux.(I this is something you
have to patch?)
How can I state that?
And where can I set the "restricted hardlinks" to off?

regards Barbara