[Mailman-Users] 20 Million Fresh E-mail Addresses

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Tue Feb 6 22:00:07 CET 2001

As I said earlier, I (for no good reason) thought this option "turned on" the "without implicit approval" field below.

Maybe it is time for glasses (or just a nap.)

Someone replied that this option sends non-member messages to the list admin.  Is there a way to just blackhole them?

-Peter

--
Get my PGP key at http://www.hutnick.com/pgp