[Mailman-Users] Problems receiving mail

Matt matt at warezstein.com
Fri Feb 9 14:42:25 CET 2001

If it helps anyone... [the below] doesn't work if you've installed sendmail
from source, and used the *defaults*.  Redhats 'install' of sendmail seems
to use /etc/smrsh, but the default sendmail install uses /usr/adm/sm.bin/.
It took me forever to figure this out, especially since /etc/smrsh was
already there, but /usr/adm/sm.bin/ wasn't.  If using /etc/smrsh/ doesn't
work for you, just create the /usr/adm/sm.bin/ directory and link  your
wrapper from there.

thx
matt