[Mailman-Users] Rejecting attachments

alex khalil alex at khalil.org
Tue Feb 13 01:41:49 CET 2001

  As Joe, I am very interested in rejecting all attachments on a few of my
mailing lists.
  As Joe, I played with pattern detection in the header of the messages
but failed.

  Stripping is not an option in this case: these are announcement lists
with relatively high traffic and the emails are better "rejected" to
advertise that a format change is desired which the announcers accept
quite gracefully.

  The idea is to have the attachment trigger an automatic "reject".