[Mailman-Users] Mail headers with Mailman

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Feb 15 22:47:45 CET 2001

>> How about adding something to the FAQ that describes what changes to make?
>
> Well, (a) it's a rarely-asked, not frequently-asked, question, and (b) it
> will slow adoption of the RFC.

And because it's the wrong thing to do, and I don't want to see it
encouraged or supported, even implicitly.

This has been hashed over more than once. If you insist on doing it, we
can't stop oyu. But don't expect us to help, make it easy, or say it's okay
when we don't think it is. It's not.

Love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself.
            - Saint Exupery