[Mailman-Users] Held Message for "implicit address"

Dan Mick dan.mick at west.sun.com
Fri Feb 16 00:16:29 CET 2001

No, "implicit" means "someone Bcc'ed the list" (i.e. the list address doesn't
appear in To: or Cc:).

The simple answer is to change that setting.  The more-complex answer, if that's
not the case, is to change the Alias setting.  The even-more-complex answer is
"perhaps someone sent it to a name that was case-different"; Mailman doesn't
handle that well.