[Mailman-Users] filtering HTML mail?

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.west.sun.com
Thu Feb 22 23:59:29 CET 2001

> > I manage a mailman-run list. I'd like to know: can one configure
> > Mailman to bounce or hold HTML posts? Apologies if this is a FAQ,
> > but I don't see any appropriate options among the list
> > configuration options, nor did I see anything at
>
> Yes, you simply define regular expressions which match the various
> MIME structures for unwanted types that you want held.  Mailman will
> then hold all matching messages for moderation.

Here's my recipe, which is no longer used because I've caved and
installed demime, gotten from this list years go (probably from JCL...)

Content-type:.*multipart/.*
Content-type:.*text/html.*
Content-type:.*text/enriched.*
Content-type:.*text/x-vcard.*
Content-Disposition:.*attachment

in Privacy options/Spam-specific posting/Hold posts...