[Mailman-Users] getting "mail forwarding loops"

Bob Puff@NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Wed Feb 28 07:29:28 CET 2001

Hello gang,

Running Mainman 2.01 with Postfix, with many different domains.  Occasionally when looking at the mail logs, I see a "Mail forwarding Loop" messsage for <listname>@machine.hostname.  Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary otherwise... I can go thousands of messages without seeing this, and other times I see quite a few.

Could this be related to messages bouncing?  It's right in the log during a mass send, and almost looks like Mailman is sending itself the message.

Ideas?

Bob