[Mailman-Users] Configuration file for Virtual Account

Thomas Speight Thomas at travelhacker.com
Tue Jan 16 04:37:16 CET 2001

I am using Mailman through a virtual account.  My list which has 1500
subscribers has not emailed all of the members for a week some receive them
but others do not.  Would there be a problem if the former hosting company
did not shut down the old account?

My current hosting company says that the Mailman list setup for me does not
have a configuration file [unsure if it is tad.cfg (tad being the name of
the list)or what?].  This list has only members in the Digest mode.

It there a config file for each list and what is it named?

Thanks for your guidance.

Thomas