[Mailman-Users] Names along with e-mail's?

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Wed Jan 17 04:09:08 CET 2001

Hello all,

I'm using mailman for a student organization that requires membership
before being able to access the discussion list.  Since it is a student
club, members come and go frequently so we'd like to include names along
with e-mail id's on the subscription list so that we can easily identify
an id with its owner and delete them as members graduate. I notice that
on the membership management list it stores the e-mail's only. Is it
possible to add names as well as e-mail id's to membership management
without maintaining a cross reference list somewhere else?

Thanks,

-- IV