[Mailman-Users] Adding a search function to archives...

Jean-Sebastien Morisset jsmoriss at mvlan.net
Tue Jul 3 19:54:03 CEST 2001

I'd like to add a search function to the mailing list archives. My plan is
to simply edit the HTML template and add a form which points to google
("as_q" is the search string, and "as_sitesearch" limits the search to a
URL like "http://lists.mvlan.net/pipermail/rcf-users/").

I've looked in the ./templates sub-directory, but couldn't find the
appropriate file to edit. Does someone know which file I should edit?

Thanks,
js.
--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator <jsmoriss at mvlan.net>