[Mailman-Users] Please help with this error message

Ww4477 at aol.com Ww4477 at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 20:18:42 CEST 2001

I am running Mailman from my web site it was working OK until yesterday, I
cant send any messages to any of my 4 mailing list I get the same error
message, if anyone can please give me detailed instructions on how to fix the
problem.

  pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/wrapper post all_chesed.ws
    generated by all at chesed.ws
    Child process of virtual_address_pipe transport returned 2 from command:
    /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/wrapper

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/wrapper post
all_chesed.ws
       generated by all at chesed.ws ------

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take 99?)