[Mailman-Users] installing

Karl Carlile dagda at eircom.net
Sun Jul 8 18:36:40 CEST 2001

I have dowloaded mailman onto hard drive which is the hardware platform for
the linux operating system -mandrake 8. However I cannot install it so far. I
have tried by double clicking the configure file etc.

Any suggestions for some one who has been pulling his hair out and is not
about to run out into the street and scream.

Amanda I just meant that if the co. you work for has such resources you might
be able to colonise a part of that hardware --hard drive and memory-- for the
purposes of creating servers without anybody knowing.

Karl