[Mailman-Users] Mhonarc

J C Lawrence claw at 2wire.com
Thu Jul 19 19:23:26 CEST 2001

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 07:12:02 -0400
Wayne Spivak <WSpivak at sbanetweb.com> wrote:

> Has anyone implemented Mhonarc?

> If so, do you have a straight forward implementation plan?

MHonArc itself is pretty trivial.  Getting its RCs to do what you
want can be non-trivial.  My current RCs which are rather PHP4

The archives those produce:

My older RC's which are not PHP4 specific:

For consistency reasons (I archive both local and remote lists) I
don't attach MHonArc to Mailman as an external archiver, but rather
hang it off a special address which I subscribe to each list I wish
to archive.

J C Lawrence                                    )\._.,--....,'``.
http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/                     Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly