[Mailman-Users] keep formated text ?

CJoe canario.joe at teleline.es
Wed Jun 13 18:39:51 CEST 2001

Dear  all,  I  am  truly  amazed  by the features incorporated to
MAILMAN    ...    its    functionality   is   like   the   very
expensive/commercial LSoft's Listserv ...

I upload (to auto-responses) formated text like this:

  I  have  a  quick question: it is possible to maintain the text
  formated   in   the   auto-response   and   other   texts  sent
  automatically by MAILMAN ?

And MAILMAN sends out something like this:

I  have  a  quick question: it is possible to maintain the
text formated in the auto-response   and  other texts sent automatically by
MAILMAN ?

which looks pretty bad ... (I like to keep text justified).

Any workaround to get autoresponses, etc. justified and nice ?

cheers,

canario.joe at teleline.es
___