[Mailman-Users] This is unixstuff warning

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Wed Jun 13 21:40:35 CEST 2001

"Barry A. Warsaw" wrote:

> I once knew of a chief of a very large medical informatics research
> organization that never learned how to use a mouse.

Mouse? What's a mouse? We don't need no stinkin' mouse!

You know, on the flip side of that coin, when I was working
(specifically) as a QA, a bug report was submitted that the tab order
was wrong on a certain app... the developer's response?
"Real men use a mouse. Not a bug; overridden."

::shaking head:: And then there's the fact that my boss flipped when he
saw I hadn't plugged a mouse into the server we were setting up ...
"But how will you get to anything?" ...what's wrong with the keyboard?

Takes all kinds, I guess. :-)

=)
Amanda