[Mailman-Users] Allowing users to join without specifying pas swords

Joel Votaw Joel.Votaw at bops.com
Thu Jun 14 20:46:57 CEST 2001

Hmmm, the README says that script only currently works with unsubscribe
requests, but does not handle subscribe requests.  Is there any way to
subscribe without supplying a password?

It looks like Mailman is designed from the ground up with the assumption
that passwords will be used.  Is that correct?

Thanks again for the help!

        -Joel

This message, and any attachments which may accompany it, are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy
all copies of the original message.