[Mailman-Users] Archive Threading Problem

David A Gilbert dagilbert at west.raytheon.com
Thu Jun 14 22:50:24 CEST 2001

Has anyone else had a problem with the archives not showing the "RE:" in
the list of messages? Am using Mailman2.04 and Postfix.  I found another
message regarding this problem in the archives which is shown below. Any
suggestions appreciated.  Please reply to me directly. Thank you.

David Gilbert
dagilbert at west.raytheon.com

Travis Llewellyn travisll at comfedcu.org
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:44:33 -0600