[Mailman-Users] virtual hosting tactic

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Sat Jun 16 10:42:53 CEST 2001

On Friday, June 15, 2001, at 05:56 PM, alex wetmore wrote:

> I don't know that you can.  I trust my list administrators to leave
> that alone, but the only list adminsitrators besides myself are
> friends.

And I'll note that I recently had a fairly nasty fight with one of my
admins (to the point his list was put on death row until he agreed to
cooperate) where one of his final arguments was "if you don't want me to
change it, why does the software let me?"

> For instance I would
> like to have a site policy that requires that Reply-To is never set to
> the list.

speak of the devil, guess what we were arguing about?

Q: Did God really create the world in seven days?
A: He did it in six days and nights while living on cola and candy
    bars.  On the seventh day he went home and found out his girlfriend
    had left him.