[Mailman-Users] virtual hosting tactic

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sat Jun 16 20:14:07 CEST 2001

Rodrigo Borges Pereira wrote:

> however, how do you avoid the list administrator from changing the list
> preferred domain in the web interface?

    As far as I know, there's no way to do this, however, in my case, with
several domains running off of one server (multiple mailman installations), it
does the admin no good to change the domain.  If they do, mail will no longer
be delivered/send from their list because sendmail will not deliver/send mail
from any of the other domains configured.

--
H | Hi, I'm currently out of my mind.  Please leave a message.  BEEEEP!
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130