[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Allowing users to join without specifying pas swords

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 11:11:59 CEST 2001

On 17 Jun 2001 09:22:40 -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> I suspect Nigel Metherington is going to chime in here,

Definitely - you mispelt my name - I *hate* that :-)

Seriously, I've just come back to this fresh and its a big chunk to
take in at one reading.  What I will do is take a weeks logs from
the exim.org lists - which have a few lists of verious sizes, and
run the figures on deliveries and bandwidth uses.

	Nigel.

[ ----- Security is not an add-on -- security is a way of life ----- ]