[Mailman-Users] background image/mailman interface

Ben Burnett benwa at mail.ocentrix.com
Wed Jun 20 20:50:56 CEST 2001

It really depends on what pages you want to change.
If you are trying to change the listinfo, or user options
pages, you can do this in the list admin interface.

Otherwise the other pages, like the list admin pages
themselves are partially generated from templates and
partially generated within the scripts in $prefix/Mailman/
You can't really customize everyting without editing theses
scripts.

-Ben